One of the training programmes that is much popular with kids would be self defence. Be it at school or anywhere outside home, kids often would be subject to attacks and confrontations like bullying. As there often wouldn’t be anyone else to help them out of this, they would need to endure the pain till it is over.
Is there no solution for this? Well, there is and it is self defence. As the name implies, this is all about defending oneself in the face of any danger or crisis. Enrolling your kids to a martial arts academy that provides training in various martial arts styles while focusing on self defence is how you can help your kids overcome these situations. self defence programme provides a lot of benefits for people who study it. Let us now take a look at the benefits of self defence training:
- Helps Overcome Bullying – Bullying is annoying and it is one of the greatest problems faced by kids. Through self defence programmes, kids are taught how to use their voice and other non violent methods to stop bullying and protect their personal space, instead of attacking, which is often rough play. These non-violent conflict resolution skills can also come in handy in their future life.
- Develops Confidence – A self defence programme teaches the kids new skills constantly, which would be tougher than the previous one. Developing the skills would need much practice but mastering them will ultimately provide the kids with confidence. An instructor who appreciates their efforts will also help build their confidence.
- Improves Physical Fitness – As with all types of training, self defence training helps kids develop physical fitness, along with improving coordination. It is achieved as the kids are always active which results in a holistic improvement in fitness and physicality.
- Makes them Better – All types of self defence programmes are well known for helping kids develop concentration, discipline and respect. The methods of training and actions like sitting still, standing straight, waiting and such would help in this regard.
- Develops Determination – To master new self defence skills, kids would need great determination. They should have the desire to give it a go, to keep trying hard, make improvements, work through failure till they succeed. With the best self defence training programme, the kids can realize that they can accomplish anything that they have put their mind to.
These are some benefits of self defence for kids. Reaping the best benefits is all down to enrolling with the best martial arts academy near you and it is Pinnacle Martial Arts. We follow a comprehensive and dynamic martial arts training to ensure that we provide only the best. Our self defence training techniques are designed to make each practitioner better individuals and help them reach their Pinnacle.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
More Benefits of training with Pinnacle Kids & Teens Martial Arts in Sydney
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585